Hello,

option option-128 seem to require a special value which etherboot
requires. Based on  http://www.ltsp.org/instructions-3.0.html,
option-128 is not refering to network card's MAC address. Then what it
is refering to? How can I able to find a special value for the network
card I got. Please let me know. My option-129 will be "NIC=b44". Thank
you.

Ravi Moka

Ravi Moka
Junior Sys Admin