Timothy Legge wrote:

I can tell you are having problems but I ca't really tell what they
are.  Please explain clearly what is happening and instead of the
tcpdump you sent, try:

tcpdump -s1520 -w /tmp/dmp

Send the dmp file to me with an explanation of the problems and I will
see if I can help.

Tim

Hi again, tnx much Tim.
I'll send ASAP. Now I'm 200 miles away, and I haven't ssh-access to their (school) machines.

I'll contact you this or maybe next week.

TNX again

Peter