On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Thomas Constans wrote:

> Le lun 29/11/2004 à 10:59, Ferenc Sipos a écrit :
> > hi,
> >
> > it is kind of stupid to answer my own question again, but i finally got
> > bison to compile cleanly. i just wanted to share with others, someone
> > may encounter the same problem in the future.
>
> thanks for sharing your info, i appreciate.
>

> >  >>> ../lbe/lbe-src/bison/package.def LDFLAGS="-static -z muldefs"
> >
> > now ld is allowed to use multiple definitions, so finishes up without
> > errors.
>
> it works for me too, maybe a fix in cvs should be done ?

I don't know if this is the correct answer to the problem.

Allowing multiple definitions of the same symbol may allow the link to
succeed, but overall, it doesn't sound like the correct solution.

Before I commit it to cvs, somebody is going to have to prove that the
resulting code actually runs correctly.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]