I'll need to use pxe to boot my clients.

I have copied pxelinux.0 into the /tftpboot/lts directory, and I created an
pxelinux.cfg/default with following content:
prompt=0
label linux
         kernel vmlinuz-2.4.26-ltsp-2
         append init=/linuxrc root=/dev/nfs
 nfsroot=192.168.1.21://opt/ltsp-4.1/i386/ ip=dhcp

The client also finds the pxelinux., and it tries to load  the linux-kernel.

But after the kernel is loaded (or a part of it, the last sensible part is
of trash on the display (sensless asciis in all colors).

Is there an problem with the default ltsp-kernel (I have an e100
networkcard, is that supported in the default kernel?), or do I need other
append options in pxelinux.cfg/default (I also tried some)

Steffen