--- Jim Wharton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 08:31:01 -0500
> > Jim Wharton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> <snip>
> > > What kernel are you using? I'm at 2.6.9.
> > >

> > Jim,
> >
> > Use tcpdump to see what's happening between your
> server and client.
> >
> > tcpdump -i eth0 | grep ws00N.ltsp  > bootnfs
> >
> > will report network traffic between eth0 on your
> server (change if you're using eth1) and your client
> ws00N and save it to  a file called bootnfs. You'll
> know N if you've assigned a specific address to the
> client in dhcpd.conf or you can watch the output of
> /var/log/messages.
> >
> > Send an edited version of "bootnfs" to the list
> and we should be able to see the problem.
> >
> > Keep us posted!
> >
> > Jesse McDonnell
>
> Ok, I'll get back to the grind on Monday.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Jim Wharton

Based on reply to another similar thread where it was
asked to check up if /usr/bin/[ exists  in  ltsp
directory, my probing revealed following:
ltspadmin doesn't untar ltsp-busybox. Hence busybox is
not found in bin directory and consequently all the
missing links.
Once it is manually untarred in the the position
[ltsp/i386/bin], thinks work fine.
Probably the ltsp-utils requires review to see why
busybox is not getting untarred.

Raman.P