Le sam 04/12/2004 à 17:29, Evan Hisey a écrit :
> Thomas -
>   Can you give me a list of the fixes you need to do for deb and the
> deb tree you are using? I want to include that in my LBE_usages notes.

i have been able to build lbe on a debian testing 2.4

here is a quick howto:

plateform is a fresh debian testing, using custom kernel 2.4.26

first install the following packages:
# apt-get install cvs wget bzip2 perl perl-modules make
libdigest-md4-perl patch gcc gettext m4 bison flex libncurses5-dev
zlib1g-dev

you need at least 5 go of disk space

# cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/cvsroot checkout -r
LTSP-4_1_0 lbe

# cd lbe
# mkdir packages ( syslinux build complained about not having it )

downloads manually xorg packages ( source url in package.def is not
correct ) :
# cd tarballs
# for i in $(seq 1 7) ; do wget
http://ftp.pl.debian.org/mirror/ftp.x.org/pub/X11R6.7/tars/X11R6.7.0-src${i}.tar.gz
 ; done

modify ltsp-src/samba/package.def as follow ( incorrect url ):
<...>
SOURCE1   =
http://us1.samba.org/samba/ftp/old-versions/${PKG1},\
http://us2.samba.org/samba/ftp/old-versions/${PKG1},\
http://us3.samba.org/samba/ftp/old-versions/${PKG1},\
http://www.ltsp.org/tarballs/${PKG1},\
ftp://ftp.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/ltsp/${PKG1}

# ./build_all

cheers

--
-- Thomas Constans --