Thanks for the info guys. Its for a non-profit place, so purchasing the server software isn't really an option, and freenx seems a little too new. Ill see how test cygwin and see how it stacks up and take it from there.

Thanks for the pointers.
A Gilmore

Ian Clancy wrote:
Hi,
Just to add to what James has already mentioned. You should check out
this software at http://www.nomachine.com . There are clients available
for Windows/Linux and other *nix.
regards,
Ian