On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:07:50 -0600, inode0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any thoughts about how I might proceed to nudge the Etherboot client
> to get a lease?

While this solution isn't very satisfying to me, I have resolved the
problem with the WET11 by forcing the WET11 to use the MAC of the Term
150e.  Then etherboot's dhcp client can successfully negotiate a lease
with the dhcp server on the other side of the WET11.  I think it is
safe to say that the WET11 is doing something unsavory to the dhcp
packets as they go through it.  In any event, at least one LTSP client
can work on the other side of the bridge.  It would sure be nice to be
able to have multiple clients connected to a switch behind the bridge,
but it doesn't appear that will be happening with this bridge.  I
would be very interested in hearing about a bridge that is capable of
having multiple LTSP clients attached to it through a switch if anyone
know of one.

I guess it is now officially Merry Christmas time.

Thanks,
John