Michael Hoeller wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to setup ltsp. Everything worked out fine. But at the very end I get the following error message:

can not write to remote file handle on <IP-Address of server>:514

I could not find a solution, might be too late tonight... May be someone has a hint for me what could be flase?

This isn't a fatal error, it just means you won't see syslog messages from your workstation displayed in the system log on the server. If you do want these messages to appear, you need to make sure you have the following in /etc/services: syslog 514/udp and edit the file that kicks off syslog - in Ubuntu (Debian) you need to change SYSLOGD="" to SYSLOGD="-r" in /etc/init.d/sysklogd

John