I am trying to set up an LTSP configuration where the terminals are
running kphone locally (a call center configuration).

However, I've failed at prior attempts to get kphone to run in the
envirnment.  libpthreads is my main obstacle.

My last hope is the LBE, but I have not used it before.

For those of you who have used it, will this environment work for building
qt and KDE apps (of which kphone is one)?  Or am I heading down the wrong
path?

Also, if some kind soul already has qt built in LBE (for LTSP 4.1) and
wouldn't mind building kphone (and sending the output of "ldd kphone"), I
would be very thankful.

Thank you.

-Michael George
Ideal Solution, LLC