I've added just enough stuff to LTSP 4.1 to get it doing secure VNC (via
zebedee), rather than native X11.  However, for endusers it will require
some kind of easier way of starting up an Xvnc with zebedee remotely.

Also, I understand someone on the list has been working on NX support
for LTSP, and rumor has it that NX tends to be used over an ssh tunnel.
Also, NX compresses far better than VNC.