Thanks to everyone how responded to my post. Big thanks to Steve who got
me to the following link which fix the Flash issue.

http://www.symbio-technologies.com/corporate/index.php?module=documents&JAS_DocumentManager_op=viewDocument&JAS_Document_id=26

Thank again everyone.....

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |