Jim-
  About done with the second version of my lbe-usage notes. I have run
into to bugs in the ./build scripts. First one is minor but irrataing,
./build --makepkg never seems to now if code has been compiled or not.
All the other options have worked as expected , check the Status  dir.
to be sure all the previous steps have been done (Cool solution by the
way, stealing it for my build scripts). I would take a crack at fixing
it but don't know perl (yet). Second issue is with  packagin nasm. I
have made a new nasm dir under ltp-src/ ( I need it for some parrellel
compile stuff). Nasm is fetched and compiled cleanly. The problem
occurs when I run --makepkg, starts okay then fails with "
.kernel/kernel_2.6.7 can not be found". I can't find anywhere that
nasm or the package.def should be calling for a kernel directory. Is
this hardcoded in to a build parameter somewhere?

Evan