Hi Ciril-

> 1.Whether the clients support video streaming,video conferencing with
> full multimedia capabilities?
This is mostly dependent on bandwidth and server CPU power. You can
use a Local_apps setup to make use of the cleint hardware assuming you
have big enough clients. This last option would give you very good
video conferencing support. But remember Video confernceing is
_always_ bandwidth sensitive.

> 2.Is there any limitations to the no of clients connected to one LTSP
> server.
In theory no,in practice yes there is alimit, but it is based more on
usage than anything else. We can run up to 30 simultaious user doing
Fluent and Gambit modeling with out much issue on a dual Xeon with 6
gig of ram. From what I have seen 30 is about the where you will start
to see bottle necks on a 32bit server with up to 2 Cpus. 64bit and 4
way's I don't have an answer.

> 3.Whether we can make a authentication procedure for clients to the
> server for login?
Not sure what you are asking here. The default setup requires user
passwords just like normal. You can set limits on which clients can
use teh server, get an X session and so forth all with standard
Unix/Linux server tools.

Evan