I've found some quite old (http://www.ltsp.org/documentation/nvidia.txt) doc
about installing nvidia drivers (hardware accelerated) on ltsp terminals.
I just wonder if anyone has found simpler/better way to install these drivers
under last ltsp version. In particular I'm very interested with mandrake 10.1
but of course any help would be warm welcomed.
thank you in advance.

btw. I just finished our ltsp "site" with 20 terminals and it all works with
mdk10.1/kde 3.3.0 just like a charm! Very fast and comfortable. Last thing I
have to convience our "it managers" to do is to buy new 17" monitors :)

Kids really love new os, I feel more Linux funs are comming out this year from
our school! :) Thank you LTSP!
M.