Hi , Sorry if its not the right place to ask,
but perhaps could someone help me with this

I have Fedora core1 and k12 as an ltsp server running without problems
except for one thing.

I'm having trouble trying to make Workstations share their local
printers to each other.

for example I have workstation10 with a local printer attached to it

and I would like to get workstation20 (which doesn't have a printer
attached to it) to print on workstation10.

is that possible?

If so, what should I do ?

Thanks
and hope you don't mind this kind of newbie questions

Mauricio