Op donderdag 10 maart 2005 14:25, schreef Peter Billson:
>    There is a link to the scripts from the wiki:
> http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LocalDrives

Does the script mentioned on that page work (I assume it does, but it has some
strange operation):

Scripts

LDA is setup by a number of scripts. First, download this script and replace
the rc.localdev script in $LTSP_ROOT/etc
http://www.bravegnuworld.com/~rjune/ltsp/local_drives/scripts/rc.localdev

for i in 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10; do
    DEVVAR=LOCAL_DEVICE_${i}

    if [ ! -z ${!DEVVAR} ] ; then
        #
        # As soon as we find at least 1 local device, we need to
        # setup the Samba config stuff
        #
        reg_info ${DEVVAR}

Above DEVVAR is being defined and than later on used as: ${!DEVVAR}.
But the latter variable ${!DEVVAR} is not assigned at all, how does that work?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless