Hi,

I have just re-instated what was a v3 ltsp server after a hard disk
replacement (no backup of system of course). I used the v4 iso and had
no problem setting everything up except that now two of the machines
fail to start X because they can't find a suitable driver.

Both cards are elderly Cirrus Logic (GD54468V) but under v3 they ran
fine. It seems to me a framebuffer driver would get them working again
but there doesn't seem to be a suitable driver under v4. I have tried
SVGA, VGA16, S3 and, of course, auto but without any success.

Can anyone offer ideas please?

--
Derek Harding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>