On 17:56, giovedì 10 marzo 2005, wolfgang dechamps wrote:
> Thanks Chris,
> but i know this page(the local device documentation(steps on server).
> I wann know what is the name of the script which does the allocation for
> the user home directory because in my environment (Debian Sarge)i don't
> find this allocation (/home/user-id/drives).
> All things are running only the local devices doesn't run.
> Thanks wolfgang

I'm on debian too, and rc.localdevices correctly creates this dir.
I have another problem: I can't see cdrom (or other) in this dir.
If I switch to shell and cd to /tmp/drives/cdrom supermount works and I can
see the content of the CD.
I have autofs4 running in the kernel of the server.
If I try to become root (on the server) and manually run the mount of smb
share I have an error saying the connection is refused... smb.conf in the
client /tmp/ seems ok .. any Idea ???

--
<?php echo '       Emiliano `AlberT` Gabrielli       ',"\n",
           '  E-Mail: AlberT_AT_SuperAlberT_it  ',"\n",