Greetings
I am running ltsp 4.1 on Fedora Core 2. The clients have a PS2 mouse and
a USB keyboard.

I can use the keyboard fine in the Bios setup etc so it seems to work.
But they do not work at all when the client boots into xwindows.

The keyboard will also work on the server.

In my lts.conf I have tried adding:
        MODULE_01          = usb-ohci
        MODULE_02          = mousedev
        MODULE_03          = usbmouse
        MODULE_04          = usbkbd
        MODULE_05          = keybdev
in the default section above the mouse protocol stuff, with no luck.

One thing that is a bit weird is that when booting, I see a AT Keyboard
not present.

Otherwise all this stuff about loading usb modules and detecting
keyboard scrolls past.

Anyway - I am stumped. Any Ideas welcome.

Don
--
Don Robertson
Systems Administrator