Flash works fine here:

Debian testing server:
# cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.11.3 ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) (gcc version 3.3.5 (Debian
1:3.3.5-8)) #2 SMP Tue Mar 15 18:21:09 CET 2005

Firefox:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.6) Gecko/20050325
Firefox/1.0.2 (Debian package 1.0.2-1)

ltsp-4.1-unstable.

Client: Dell gx1, PII, 128mb, ATI Rage Pro AGP

- Henrik

Henrik Ormåsen

SOS Rasisme
http://sos-rasisme.no/blimedlem