I have two offices that us Window's WS's.  I run a Fedora Server.  I would
like to run our office software from the server and allow the WS's to
connect to the server with VPN and LTSP.  Basically I want the WS's to be
able to connect using Remote Sharing, have a session opened of the software
and be able to input info.  I would have no more than 25 users at one time.
Is this done using LTSP...I just need a good starting off point to research
on how to go about this..I think I have read somewhere of this type of thing
being done..