After a recent devastating fire I migrated from RH9 + LTSP3 + Dell to
Suse 9.1 and LTSP4 on a twin Xeon IBM server. However , on this latter
setup the X stuff (Open Office in particular) is relatively clunky and
printing (in particular ksnapshot) is rather slow. Is anyone aware of
any factor in this new setup that might cause this OR, could anyone
point me in the right direction to resolve.
Many thanks
Tom Knowles