Søndag den 24. april 2005 04:54 skrev jon hively:
> I have tried this on both suse 8.2 and redhat fedora with the same results.
>  When I start openoffice.org on a workstation, and subsequently try to open
> another instance of openoffice.org on another workstation, it opens two
> instances or applications on the first workstation, and none on the second.
>  I've tried different kernels, different workstations, different versions
> of openoffice, different servers, all with the same result.  What am I
> doing wrong?  thanks for your responses.
>
> jon hively

Hi,

This is a wild quess....

Did you install OOo with the "-net" option from the beginning and then
afterwords small local user installations in each users home dir?
Usually I install OOo in say /opt/OpenOffice with the -net option (as sux'd
root) and then as a normal user, one local installation for each user.
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Open Source Academy
+45 5696 4223
+45 2014 5551