On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Jim McQuillan wrote:

> I'm happy to announce that LTSP-4.1.1 is now available.  Lots of
> enhancements and bug fixes to make you all happy.
>
> Take a look at the announcement at: http://www.LTSP.org/ltsp-4.1.1.html
> for more info.

Third party RPMs

You can find the spec files to build your own RPMs at
ftp://ftp.wizzy.com/pub/wizzy/ltsp-4.1.1/ltsp-4.1.1.specs.tgz, and in
the same directory ftp://ftp.wizzy.com/pub/wizzy/ltsp-4.1.1/ rpms built
to those specs. The specs were semi automagically generated from the
tarballs and dependency files for the http://wizzy.org.za/ project. Some
manpages were removed, and client-side binaries with X dependencies in
the snmp suite were also removed. Everything is tagged noarch.

Cheers,  Andy!