Hi !

Today I am working in a project where we use thick clients with a
special designed sound application + ALSA to get VoIP to the clients.
I would like to switch to thin clients, and LTSP looks as a good choice
to me. I guess that I could start the sound-application as a local-app
but what about ALSA on the thin clients, is it possible ?
(Could I do a chroot and build alsa under /opt/ltsp/i386/ on the server)

Br / Jan Terje TÃnnessen