Pål Arne Hoff:
> It seems this mail never made it to the list, so I try once more. BTW:
> Now I've tested Blender, and it works perfect (also tested glxgears and
> got 1720 fps).

sweeet! I can't wait to try it out (maybe tomorrow)

> > Hi,
> > If that driver will work, I will buy you a beer even if it will cost me a
> > transcontinental shipping.
>
> I might come to Poland some time. You can save the beer until then.

That would be great! You are always welcomed, we have nice local beers which
you won't find anywhere else.

> > In our school I've set whole classroom  on LTSP and it works almost
> > perfect except there no 3D acceleration.
> >
> > I have quite old nvidia riva tnt cards, do you think they will work with
> > your binaries?
>
>  From the NVidia site, it seems this driver will work with all GeForce
> and TNT2 cards. I guess the best way to know for sure is to try it out.
> It seems there are no accelerated driver for riva 128/128zx cards. If
> that's the kind of card you have, I'm afraid you'll have to do with the
> nv driver that comes with LTSP.
it riva tnt, as I remember. Also if it works, I'll have to find another 19
cards for other classroom, where computers have only pci slots. Right now
they are running on s3trio which is slow.

> Please be aware that my driver binaries are compiled against LTSP 4.1.1,
> and will only work with the kernels that come with that version of LTSP.

doing update right away :)

thanks again, and... beer is waiting!