On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 20:21, Martin Woolley wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 June 2005 09:27, Joe Aurbach wrote:
> You should be able to install tftpd (and all deps) using
> system-config-packages.  From memory it's under "Legacy Network Server".
> We use the k12ltsp CDs which are built on FC3 - just the other day I used the
> gui to install some apps that I'd forgtten that we needed

For Fedora Core 2, this works:
yum install tftp-server

In FC2 the system-config-packages app is hopeless. I hope it is better
in FC3. Also - I installed from CD and then copied all the rpm's to the
hard disk and set yum up to use those. In FC2 I was getting endless disk
swaps whenever I wanted to add anything.

You need to run yum-arch to build the header files. Anyway - all about
FC2 I am afraid but I hope it helps.
--
Don Robertson
Systems Administrator