Hi Dale, retrying, since my message bounced,

Dale Gallagher wrote:
Hi there

I'd really appreciate it if anyone with English translations completed, or partially completed would send me a copy of the various files; this would greatly assist me in deciding whether this product would fit my requirements.

sorry I can't help you directly, but this at least indicates something
might be in the making:

http://www.projectslist.biz/freelance/Translation/english-translation-from-spanish-of-ntpv-pos-syste/

Perhaps you can try to follow up on that link?

BR,
Gudmund