Ok it work now but I don't know exactly for what reason it start working

I add to remove an option in
/tftpboot/lts/2.6.9-ltsp-3/pxelinux.cfg/default

I removed NIC=tg3

as dhcpcd give me an error

now I'm stopped at the grey screen with an X in the center

I'm close ...

--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta