Ben,

Your pxelinux.cfg/default file specifies an initrd called 'initrd.lts',
but looking at the contents of /tftpboot/lts/pxe, I don't see a file by
that name.

Maybe that's the problem.

And actually, 'vmlinuz.ltsp' is an Etherboot kernel, not a PXE kernel,
so I really don't know what you are trying to do.

I suggest that you go with a standard LTSP kernel, and see what happens.

Try setting the following in lts.conf:

     filename  "/lts/2.4.26-ltsp-3/pxelinux.0";

That will load the standard LTSP kernel that I built, and assuming you
haven't modified the config file or the filenames, it should work just
fine.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]