Hi - been trying to get auto login to our public access terminals by
editing the kdmrc file - or whatever it is. but I notice if I use the
ltspadmin tool it says I am using GDM. I not able to use the admin tool
to change to KDM.

Well that explains a lot.

But how do I use KDM. I cannot find anything in the docs to help (except
someplace that says to use XSERVER=KDM - and *that* does not work)

I am using Fedora Core 2 and have set the system to use KDM (in
/etc/sysconfig/Desktop)

Or should I stick with gdm?

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

Don