Hi List,
I am a rather new user of ltsp (only two months' experience), but I am
really happy with it (big thanks to all ltsp developers).
The only part I am having annoyances with is lda. So I started
scratching until I came up with a solution that works, at least for
me.

This solution is a put-together of ideas first surfaced on this ml, I
have not reinvented anything, only wrote the code.

I have written a small doc on my web:
http://www.unicolet.org/linux/ltsp.html
that describes my setup.
If you like it I can add it to the ltsp wiki.

Best regards and many thanks again to ltsp!

Umberto