Hello,

I've just installed LTSP 4.1 on an FC3 box. I am trying to use a LTSP Term 140 terminal (from disklessworkstations.com) with it with 64MB RAM. When the TFTP tries to load the kernel vmlinuz-2.4.26-ltsp-3, it gives the error 'Too big to fit in free base memory". I receive the same error when I try with the kernel vmlinuz-2.6.9-ltsp-3. They are both supplied by the installation of the latest LTSP 4.1.

Is the 64MB memory not enough ? Should I add more memory to the terminal, or is there a smaller kernel I can use ?
--
Stéphane Bruno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>