Hi All,
       We have setup LTSP-4.1 and running well,
we would like to know from your experience,
does the ActiveCard (Smartcard) Supported under
Linux, anybody using it under LTSP, if so do I
need local storage (Hard disk) to store driver
for the smart card, or I can have it in the
server side.

greatly appreciate your valuable reply,
thanks in advance,
-bala-