On 8/27/05, Fajar Priyanto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Bob,
> I'm still having trouble in installing the vga font.
> I have put all dosemu fonts in /opt/ltsp4.1.1/i386/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/
>
> I also have specified the path in xfs conf.
>
> Is there some command I must do before X can read the new configuration?
> I've been googling around with keyword "FC4 install font" without success yet.
> Thanks.
[SNIP]

SOrry this did not go to the list.
You have to download vga11x19.pcf.gz file and place the extracted font
file in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc Normally you do not need to run
any command since by default LTSP setup does not use font server. If
you are using font server then restart font server.

HTH. Can you try to bottom post and not top post. Helps in keeping
lines and comments together? Thanks.

--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux