I used ltsp_initrd_kit.
And I added some initial files in root file system including 'sbin/init'
and copied a number of files from /opt/ltsp/i386 of ltsp tools.
I edited linuxrc file and erased some lines related to  NFS mouning and
pivot_root like below.
But I could only an error written that could not find "/sbin/init" file
I think root file system was disappeared after executing linuxrc.

What did I missing. What should I change in linuxrc file.

Thanks.

. /etc/dhcpc/dhcpcd-eth0.info
#
# If a root-path has been specified on the kernel cmdline, then use it
#
if [ -n "${RP}" ]; then
  ROOTPATH=${RP}
fi

#
# Check for a root-path from the dhcp server
#
[ "${INITRD_DBG}" = "7" ] && exec /bin/sh
if [ -z "${ROOTPATH}" ]; then
    [ -w /proc/progress ] && echo f >/proc/progress
    echo
    echo "ERROR!  No root-path.  Check your DHCP configuration, to make"
    echo "        sure that the 'option root-path' is specified"
    echo
    cat /etc/dhcpc/dhcpcd-eth0.info
    exit 1
fi