Am Donnerstag, den 01.09.2005, 19:03 +0200 schrieb Dave Cotton:
> I've used LTSP for around 6 years and every problem that has occured
> I've been able to fix from the docs, but this one's got me.
>
> Version 3.0.3 of DHCP does not allow my terminals past the looking for a
> DHCP server stage, reverting to 3.0.2 and all's fine.

I'm still on 3.0.1 here and not willing to toss that setup for now. You
could give us the following information and probably help finding the
problem:

- You are using the exact same config file for both dhcpd?
- You are sure there has not been a change in the default config file
location, like migrating /etc/dhcpd.conf to /etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf or
similar?
- What does the system log show during bootup with the old and with the
new dhcpd?
- If you are able to get that, a libpcap dump of those two boot
processes could be helpful (or the ethereal plaintext packet logs)

Regards,
Anselm