Hi,

I've been running LTSP on Fedora Core 3 under VMWare Workstation 5.  I
went to run ltspadmin and it will not run.  The only error message I get
is 'segmentation fault'.  There is nothing in any of the logs as far as
I can tell.  As I understand it a segmentation fault occurs when there
are problems accessing memory locations.  I ran memtest86 on the RAM and
it seems fine.   Removing the package 'ltsp-utils-0.11-0 and installing
again has proved fruitless.

Has anybody seen this before or suggest where to look for a resolution
to this problem.?

--
Paul O'Rorke

[EMAIL PROTECTED]