Hi

I have Siemens Scovery 250 without cdrom, hdd and floppy. This
computer can boot from LAN by PXE 2.0.
When I try to boot I have an E6e error:

E6e: Can not start from RAM disk.

Another thing is that this client don't call DHCP with "PXEClient".
Maybe someone know how this thin-client call DHCP?
I upgraded BIOS, checked a lot of etherboot loaded by PXE.
When I loaded eb-5.0.4-tg3.lpxe this shows

PXE->EB err

I can load etherboot from floppy - this works, but do not solve my problem.

http://www.bootix.com/support/documentation/tcpip_boot_prom_manual_200.pdf

Marcin Kuk