Scotty,
   This looks like it has great promise!

I'm going to give it a whirl over the weekend... Any known issues/gotchas?

Pete Billson
--
http://www.elbnet.com
ELB Internet Service, Inc.

Scott Balneaves wrote:
Hello fellow LTSP users/developers:

After a couple of months of hard development, we've released the first
cut of ltspfs, the network filesystem we're hoping to use for LTSP 4.2.

We've got a fairly extensive set of documentation online at:

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LtspFS

There's instructions for checking out the source from cvs, and for the
adventurous, instructions on integrating it into the current ltsp.

Pop by and have a glimpse at the cool things to come...

Scott