Le mardi 11 octobre 2005 à 23:35 -0400, Jim McQuillan a écrit :
> Claude,
>
> Well, you'll really need to tell us more about your thin client
> hardware.
>
> Jim McQuillan
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The mobo is a ASUS P4S800-MX
no disk, no floppy
NIC onboard VIA 6103L 10/100
ram 256 meg
celeron 2.4G
logitech mouse and keyboard wireless
Boot rom SIS900

in the bios the only enabled boot sequence is network with boot rom
enabled.

when I boot the terminal I get a menu offering three choice
1- local
2- pxe
3- rpl

each time I need to be ready to hit the down arrow to choose #2 or the
machine pick the first one LOCAL and give an error as no floppy or drive
are present. is it possible to get pxe as the first choice of the menu

thanks.
--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta