David,

I think that you need to set your 'X_VIDEO_RAM' option.  I don't
remember the correct value for that workstation, but I do remember some
reports that it didn't auto-detect the video ram properly.

Maybe try something like:

    X_VIDEO_RAM = 4192
or
    X_VIDEO_RAM = 3072

Ultimately, you should find out exactly how much ram the video card has,
and set that.  But, one of the settings above should at least work.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]