Derek,

I think that setup should work just fine.  You may notice just a little
bit of added latency, especially in X.  It will probably show up, if you
grab ahold of a windo and move it around or resize it.  It may just
appear to lag a bit.  But, I seriously doubt if anybody would have a
problem, or even notice, if you don't point it out to them.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]