Denis,
  Did you change your DHCP server settings to listen on eth1?

Pete Billson
--
http://www.elbnet.com
ELB Internet Service, Inc.

DenisG wrote:
Hi list

I changed the network card on my LTSP server, and since that the client can't get an IP at boot, displaying
Searching for server (DHCP)....No IP address
.No IP address
.No IP address

The old net card is still here (but not configured) as eth0, the new is eth1 with the same IP than before and works fine (I can surf, ping others...). I can't remove the old one because it is integrated on the motherboard.

What's hapening?
How can I tell DHCP to use eth1 now (if it is the problem...)

Thanks

DenisG