I just upgraded to the 4.1 package, and I was wondering if any changes were
made to the nanosleep function or related libraries. I have a local
application i have been running on the 3.x packages successfully, but it
appears to run painfully slow (though it does still run) on the 4.1 package.
This application makes numerous nanosleep function calls, and it's the only
thing I can think of that might be a factor. I've looked for any type of a
conflict, error message, etc. I've also played with BIOS settings in case
they might be a factor as well, but none of the changes I have made seem to
have had any effect on the performance of the local application.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-elb-