Are you building this system from scratch as in designing the main board and everything?
That seems like a lot of work. It could be great if you do find the funding.

On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 12:45 +0100, Eckhard Jokisch wrote:
Alvin Starr wrote

> It would be a chunk of work but creating an ARM LTSP should be quite
> doable and as for no PXE it is quite possible to put the ltsp kernel on
> flash and boot it from there. We have had to do this to support wireless
> PCI cards
I am working on an ARM based solution for a while now and there is still a lot
of work left for a pre-series (prototype will be working during the next zwo
weeks).
To be honest: I *do* need help on that and my budget to develop this is very
small. I have to do other projects in between to make some money. Does anyone
know someone who could be willing to invest in such a project?

Cheers
Eckhard Jokisch

Royce Souther
www.SiliconTao.com
Let Open Source help your business move beyond.

For security this message is digitally authenticated by GnuPG.