Hi,

On 11/19/05, Tom Griffing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Marvin T. Pascual wrote:

... hup ...

> >This is cool!  But I don't have any need of this kind of setup as of the
> >moment.  Likewise, how can I connect my mouses and keyboards if my PC
> >has a single PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports?  Do I need an additional PCI
> >cards that supports multiple PS/2 interfaces?
> >

> As I understand it, the primary keyboard/mouse can be PS/2, but additional
> keyboards/mice must be connected via USB.

Or you can use a USB to PS/2 converter... this way, each USB port
turns in a KM set...

Look at 1, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16...
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Category/category_slc.asp?CatId=469

http://www.usbgear.com/USB_TO_PS2_CONVERTER/

http://www.laptoptravel.com/Product.aspx?ID=2179

http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/usb-ps2-adapter.htm