Teh Yong Wei kirjoitti:

Therefore, is there a way to play audio CD (not locally)?

Why not just convert those audio CD's to mp3/ogg-files and then use IceCast/XMMS to listen?

I just tried that - IceCast is in Ubuntu 5.10 laptop. My LTSP-server is SuSE 9.2 (ESD/KDE). I have some snapshots about sound in LTSP-enviroment.

MP3-files - IceCast - XMMS

http://www.arkki.info/tmp/ltsp/sound/Sound_ESD_Icecast.png

RealPlay-files - MPlayer

http://www.arkki.info/tmp/ltsp/sound/Sound_ESD_Mplayer.png