...sometimes having "reply-to" to the list address as mailing list setting is practical... Forwarding this to the list.

BR, Gudmund
--- Begin Message ---
yes please, share your experiences ! :-)

kevin

Op 7-dec-05, om 17:39 heeft Gudmund Areskoug het volgende geschreven:

Hi Guido,

Guido Lorenzutti wrote:
Hi people, im new on the list.
I been using LTSP from a while now and i have to modify the LTSP to
resolve my needs.
I have mouse autodetection working. I can detect and autoconfigure the X
to use wheel or not, ps2, usb and serial.
In order to do this, i installed the "mdetect" and i modified a few
things on the rc.sysinit, rdesktop and build_4x scripts.
Anyone interested?

who wouldn't be? :) When does it detect what mouse is connected?

BR,
Gudmund